What are the odds?

“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”


Everything good seemed not to happen to me, and everything bad seemed to happen to me. What are the odds…

Rough school week coming to a end, tests are flying. Seated right in the fucking middle on the class, lol I need special attention? Nah no thanks. Just a rough idea, the __ are just empty spaces,O denotes 1 table


Yup, right in the middle! I’m so happy that now everything teacher is going to have a clear view of me so I can’t slack or sleep =D (oh the irony). I just try to think it in a way that Mr Yap wants me to concentrate more or something, its good that at least he is caring about me, if he doesn’t bothered about me = he has given up on me. Lol just a way of thinking of the positives. Mr Yeo still the same, niao-ing me 24-7, I’m not in Hawaii anymore… Really dry lessons, especially 3-periods of Chinese! LA now has around 3 tests a term. Yikes.

The 90/10 Principle By Steveb Covey
10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react.

You really do not have any control over 10% of what happens. The other 90% was determined by your reaction. No point just keep thinking about what happened, just move on. What are the odds? Low, but it just seems stacking up on you. Really good article, the 90-10 principle is incredible. By the way, I REALLY HATE extra people who want to know things they do not need to know. Even middle-age guys do that, it’s a natural reaction to be curious. Just really hate those extras…

Update: My computer is finally up, can’t wait to maple/dota in it, had a game of dota yesterday, no lag, graphics are awesome!

NICKS = Nick’s Irresistible Course of KSing